Thursday, May 22, 2008

ckparis blogs in dior moto boots


hey readers. ok, here is a pix of moi in paige jeans and dior motorcycle boots in front of a laptop. i seem to spend alot of time in front of laptops. get my drift?

ooooh, i did something today out of my comfort range! i strongly suggest and encourage you all to do the same. it felt great. it was actually kinda fun bc i got just a bit nervous right before i did it.
it doesn't matter what you do, just do something that you really want to do and don't feel completely comfortable doing. trust in positive energy! i did it bc i knew it was the right thing to do.
just like negative energy has a way of boomerang-ing right back at the person who throws it out, positive actions done with positive energy will come right back atcha too.
just remember, the universe does not operate on the same time clock as the third dimension...

see you on the astral plane and bring your favorite mood enhancers. give the out-of-my-comfort-zone thing a try. i haven't stopped smiling since....

8 comments:

Richel said...

I have those jeans!
Great outfit.

Matthew L. Romo said...

you're definitely right about the comfort zone thing. I tried something like that last night and it was pretty exciting. kind of like anticipating going on a roller coaster and then actually going on it.

Marina said...

I wanna say that reading your blog brings me pleasure. I love your style and your thoughts too. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

yeah, you have a point there as always.. you give me/us always the best advises..love reading this,dont EVER stop :D
you look nice too !

JJ said...

I am a bed-blogger as well :P

chauss said...

ragamala, thanks.

matt, see, i told you...we have a new form of 'tude adjustment other then shopping, magaritas, and the usual suspects... of course, you can combine all of the above.

marina, you are tooo sweet. thank you so much! your opinion really matters to me.

n-k. thanks. and glad to help share the postive energy!

jj, you know what they say... great minds think alike...

Blicious said...

i am in love with your boots! cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.