Sunday, September 28, 2008

ckparis, balenciaga and true blood



hey you all, how is your weekend going? tell me...

true blood is on tonight on hbo. watch it if you dare... i'm obsessed with it. love, sex and immortality. what else could a fourth dimension visitor want?
oh yeah, boots, and shoes and bags...

moi? balenciaga black leather moto booties, bliss lau body chain , et al.

today's shopping conversation:

barneys SA 1: where did you get that alexander wang vest?

ckparis: why?

barneys SA 1: where did you get that vest?

ckparis: why? you can buy one right here....

barneys SA 1: but where did you buy yours?

ckparis to barneys SA 2: why is he asking me that?

barneys SA 2: i don't know... it is strange...

barneys SA 3 to ckparis: hi, i know you.

barneys SA 3 to SA 2: this girl {ckparis} is a fierce fashionista...

barneys SA 3 to ckparis: you were the first one to carry a balenciaga motorcycle bag.

ckparis: yeah, you do know me...


anyone else remember when the bal bags were kept in a secret locked drawer at barneys and you had to know the password language to actually get the SA to sell one to you?
not anymore....
and the original bal moto bags were chevre, not agneau...

see you on the astral plane.

13 comments:

Marina said...

Funny story. But I think that you are not fashionista. You simply very stylish woman with good sense of humour and you posess your own style.

Izzy said...

yea i think you go BEYOND the label of fashionista! regarding the material of bal bags, ignorant me still thought that up to now, balenciaga bags were goat skin. so the current ones are lamb then?

chauss said...

marina, thanks.

izzy, the new bal bags are NOT chevre anymore...i am not sure what leather they use this season...

Anonymous said...

I never knew that about the password. I can't wait until I can shop at barney's when I move to ny next year! as always, your outfit is very chic!

Rand

chauss said...

rand, thanks. it wasnt an actual "password", but if you didnt talk the talk, you wouldn't be able to buy one of the very limited quantiites on "hold".
very different leather and quantities since gucci group bought bal.
btw, where are you going to shchool in nyc?

lamodeestpoison.blogspot.com said...

:D

Anonymous said...

haha I love the conversation!

and yes, vampires are so hot and I love that they're showing up more often as a topic in entertainment

Dana (MODAna) said...

you're famous at barney's
weird he/she didn't just tell you why they were asking, very mysterious!
want to trade links?

Anonymous said...

omg thats hilarious
balenciaga bags are a dime a dozen now.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

Yes, love your blog. I added you to my links...if you want to do an exchange. If not, still love it all!

xx
K.

Anonymous said...

...and now Bal bags are bundled on hanging racks the same way they sell $12 bags at the drugstore. Bleh. -LP

Anonymous said...

hey chauss! I'm looking into nyu, tisch, columbia, and fit. I really want to be an actor but I don't know if I want to major in drama/theater.

Rand

Mark said...

Hysterical story! Thank you. Laughing is an express train to the 4th dimension?

- une mandarine