Monday, November 24, 2008
ckparis, barbato boots et al
ok, some chauss rules for monday:
1. do NOT open your mail today. open it tomorrow if you have to. if it's your brokerage or keogh account, you really do NOT want to open it. trust me on this one. it's bad enough hearing the doom and gloom on the tv.
and if you don't have an IRA, congratulations! you have NOT lost any money...
2. and if you just have credit card bills to pay, they will be there tomorrow. promise.
3. so, go out and do something for someone else today. and it dosen't have to cost you any money. just SMILE at that person who looks so lonely or hold the door for an elderly person or a person with a ton of packages.
or if you are really brave, say hello to a stranger on the street. it is amazing what a simple "good morning" and a smile can do for someone when they don't expect it.
4. don't buy into all the depressing crappy negativity. the economy is not gonna change over night. mass hysteria is a scary thing.
so just raise your resonance and rise above it.
5. it is just as easy to be miserable as is is to be positive. and positive energy comes back to you tenfold...
6. if all else fails, eat chocolate.
see you on the astral plane.