Saturday, February 12, 2011

ckparis and krelwear halter


hey all, how are you?

sometimes i really like to get lost in my own world.
i frequently wear sunglasses bc most people can't tell when i have drifted off to the next dimension.
and yeah, those who know me well, know when i zone out.
busted.
it's like when you see the little flashing thing or circling circle thing when the computer is "busy".
kinda like getting my own personal upload.

anyway, this paparazzi shot caught me between the third and fourth
sans sunglasses,
a rarity.

and i have on a KRELwear black knit halter avec the usual chausselets.

see you on the astral plane.

3 comments:

Style Odyssey said...

i do that a lot- zone out/drift into the "steph universe". (i'm not sure whether to consider it the 4th dimension. maybe.)
nice knit. i remember your telling me about your friend's krelwear label.
have a splendid weekend, xo

albert said...

Love halter tops.
A.

Karelle Levy, Designer said...

You look so good in KREL!!!!!

I'm back from my adventures of NYC & Cape Town and would love to catch up!

I'm doing a POP-UP Shop this month in Sobe @ LACE in the Portofino Towers. Great prices on one of a kinds too...

Give me a ring!
xo