Friday, June 29, 2012

ckparis and bitch stole my look

hey all, what's going on?
this pix was taken in sephora. moi and a poster on the wall for
advertising hair extensions.
in the words of joan rivers and the fashion police,
bitch stole my look.
dead ringer hair.
hmmm....well, you all know who wore the blue streak first.

finally seeing some sun down here in the southern most portion of the continental united states a/k/a banana republic (the "nana").
i have been told on several occasions that people who live in this area once lived on the lost continent of atlantis in a past life.

make it a FABULOUS day (even if you have to dimension switch).
and new true blood this weekend.
see you on the astral plane.



3 comments:

O D Y S S E Y said...

Stole your look...How dare she?!
xo

Couture Carrie said...

You wear it better!
I had a pink streak in my hair until recently :)

xoxox,
CC

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

Oooohhhhh I am SO JEALOUS of those boots!! How dare she steal your look, but I would steal those boots from you any day. ;) I've wanted them since they first came out...
Fabulous blog you've got here!

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com