Friday, January 11, 2013

ckparis and printemps dior dancing window

 
 bonjour, voici Printemps Paris Dior dancing window. 
(play it twice if it doesnt work the first time bc it has to buffer)
 i so miss the cold weather in Paris.

rumor has it a cold front is coming down to the 'nana next week. not that 80 degree weather has ever stopped me from breaking out my boots. however, it is tough to wear curly mongolian lamb when it is that hot.

me with my vince black curly lamb sweater coat and isabel marant black suede fringe jacobs.

make it a FABULOUS day.
see you on the astral plane.



2 comments:

ODYSSEY said...

Sweet video, the second one. (I could only get it to play a few seconds - first one would not play at all after a few attempts. Oh well..)
Here in the Texas Tropics, I live for cold fronts.

Couture Carrie said...

Great to hear from you, darling!
You look so gorgeous!

xoxox,
CC