Wednesday, April 2, 2008

high heels and wheels



good evening readers. hope you all had an interesting day. tonight is about alternative vehicles... the first pix is a very well dressed boy who was spotted cruising aroung the island in his big wheels. i think he maybe a future tfser... really bs, i think you've got some competition as to who will be the youngest member.
the other pix is my head photoshopped on a high heel stiletto with wheels. hmmmmm.

being a typical chauss, i zoned out to the 4th dimension in an 8 story parking garage and this guy in a sports car with the convertible top down offered to help me find my lost car by riding up and down the levels. and you know, i was wearing stilettos....
anyway, we located my car, exchanged cards and the next day i had this photo in my email. i guess i mentioned i had a thing for fabulous shoes. true story.
see you on the astral plane.

p.s. stay tuned for my very first official guest on this blog. matt's interview- with-fedora is in the works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. perfect!!!

I am anxiously awaiting Matt's guest appearance.

x
mj