Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ckparis half way to the fourth dimension



hey all,
all the batteries in my life went on a break including the camera.
so, low pixel cell phone pixs today.
click on pix and you can see some decent shots of my lucite bracelets, one clear and one black as well
as details of my kieselstein-cord sterling silver 'gator belt.

really hard to get motivated today for the third, but i am trying...
major chakra balancing required.
one sure sign that you need it is when all your electronics go ca-raazy at the same time.

ahhh, just another day in paradise.

see you on the astral plane.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally need to be balanced out today. I'm feeling hormonal.

Vera said...

The bracelets and the sweater are fantastic, Chauss! You look beautiful, as always. I'm so happy you like the blue skirt. The inside is light bluish-grayish, the tulle is dark blue. xx

FASHION CHALET said...

how's the cold? man another snow front on its way for us :/ summer- where the heck are ya!?



xx

InnyVinny said...

Is Mercury back in retrograde? NOOOO!!!

Hal E. Liebling said...

amazing belt!! xoxo

halcoholic.com

Marta said...

Lovely pictures!
xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT
love your blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Hal E. Liebling said...

Hey, the people at LV priced the large "Sunrise" bag for me at around $2700. There was another brown and teal leather messenger I also liked from this season's collection. I don't know if it's worth it, though, even though I'm pretty attracted to this bag. The Givenchy bag is probably just as nice, if not nicer, and the "Pandora" bag is $1k less than the LV. I don't own ANY LV so I can't attest to the quality, but on the other hand I know Giv won't let me down.