Thursday, February 11, 2010

ckparis, susanna galanis and man ray lips


hey all, how is the week going?

moi, down in the banana republic of the southern most portion of the united states,
"the 'nana", to those in the know.
yeah.
no snow here. so tell me about your snow experiences.

anyway, i have on a susanna galanis toilet chain necklace which is super long. i have it triple wrapped. it is not a typical susanna galanis piece. she works with vintage findings.
i have one of her original outrageous lariats which has bits and pieces from french flea markets. i will take pix.

i added a red enamel lips necklace from forever 21 and the two pieces seem to work together. kinda reminds me of man ray's famous lips painting.
gotta love man ray.
t by enza costa.

may the universe provide all the strength, encouragement, caffeine and dark chocolate you need.
see you on the astral plane.

7 comments:

InnyVinny said...

I love a good necklace mix. And did I see "toilet chain?" Innnnnnnteresting. And very cool. =D

twentyinsix said...

dark chocolate days indeed.

laura ♥ said...

love the lips necklace. it's very original! and you're right, it really works with the other one! x

Kelly-Louise said...

Hey...
I am a big fan of your blog!
The necklaces are sooooo nice!
I just started my own blog.. I you would have a look and maybe give me some adivice i would be so happy!
http://wwwdiaryofafashiongirl.blogspot.com/
hope you like it!
x Kelly

Anonymous said...

Forget SJP, I'd love to raid your closet! Haha!

laura ♥ said...

yeah, i know. the system is quite different in the states compared to (most of) europe! i go to vienna law school - people here attend law school right after graduating from high school. the only prerequisite is latin. :) so far, i love it! what do you do? x

Anonymous said...

amazing!