Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ckparis, house of harlow and beaucoup de stripes

hey all. what's going on?
                                                 
down in the 'nana it is hot and humid, but i never let the weather dictate what i wear.
sorta weird, sorta alien, but true. my uber strong scorpio nature makes my dress code decisions based on my moods and everything is climate controlled. central a/c systems dominate this part of the world

so it's burberry shearling stiletto booties ( alien behavior bien sur),
black tights striped skirt and striped sweater and
house of harlow chelsea sunglasses in a tortoise/purple shade.

make it a FABULOUS day.
see you on the astral plane.  

5 comments:

shoecrazy said...

You look great as always. Love the stripes on stripes. Although I have to admit I get hot just looking at the photo, and Miami is hotter than Dallas. I don't know how you do it:)

O D Y S S E Y said...

Pure awesomeness. An alien-esque attitude about (not) dressing for the climate works for you.

Here in the Texas Tropics, I am somewhere in the middle with that. I wore leggings, light layers and ankle boots yesterday, for example. But then I started sweating..

I like your tonal stripes on stripes ensemble.
xo

Giancinephile said...

Amazing to see you in another fabulous ensemble!

And a major yes to beaucoup de stripes!!!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Loving the multiple stripes and the booties ~ you look gorgeous, darling!

xoxox,
CC

ihaveadog said...

Nice sunglasses!! Happy Mother's Day!!! xox