Monday, June 2, 2008

black python platform ankle strap shoes zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


hey readers. ok, i was caught taking a nap in my new python pin up shoes. this seems to be turning into a habit for me. i've done this with my burberry black lizard platform sandals too. hmmm, maybe the exotics have a hypnotic effect on me? anyway, sweet dreams.

see you on the astral plane. and bring cupcakes please.:)

p.s. tomorrow's story: how ckparis got matt cupcakes on the third dimension! when the cupcake store was closed...

9 comments:

S. said...

Hey sleepy.

You have been tagged!

X

Vertiginoso said...

Black Python platform ankle srap shoes Or your only finery of BODY for Night ???!!! Gloups . . .
YES, (delightful) Hypnotizing effect !!!

Bonne Nuit (in spite of jet lag) Chère Chauss !!!

Antoine

Vancouverista said...

wow great shoes!
and lovely blog!

Pamela Tan said...

this is funny!! :):)

but the shoes are to die for..! i wudnt mind sleeping in those either!

Chantelle said...

Those shoes make me euphoric. They're like walking SEX!

Blicious said...

great pic! hot shoes!

Gloria said...

photos are fantastic...

Clem said...

This picture reminds me the time where I was a little girl and wanted to sleep with my new shoes I loved so much ! Chauss in fact aren't you still a little girl ? ;)

Anonymous said...

if i had those shoes i wouldnt take them off either!