Monday, June 23, 2008

ckparis, ysl tributes, and fosse and russert


hey you all, this is a non sequitur post. so, read what you want to and you can comment on whatever moves you bc this is my blog and i invite you to go off topic.

in the film about bob fosse's life (an american choreographer who has passed on), he started the day by looking in the mirror and saying. "it's show time"... i guess my 6 inch stilettos reminded me of the gorgeous costumes and shoes he used.

and i absolutely adored the double rainbow that ended exactly at the washington d.c. studio where tim russert worked on the day of tim russert's celebration of life. even the super cynicals were moved by the universe's choice of timing...

and my shoes were named as a tribute to ysl before his death... foreshadowing?

ok, enough macabre stuff for today. hey, i am a scorpio with about 5 planets in scorpio. i am fascinated by this kind of stuff.

who's bringing the cupcakes to the astral plane tonight?

9 comments:

Marina said...

I love Tribute only with such heels. Don't like it with low heels. Your type is a real great thing. You are sexy goddess!!!
P.S. I'm eating now very tasty cupcake "Anna Pavlova" with stawberry,baiser and pistachio...Oooh, it is divine.

chauss said...

marina, thanks. i want a cupcake toooooo! :)

Vertiginoso said...

Actually, a Scorpio as You reminds me (fantastics !!! ) Muses of David Lynch and Christian Louboutin from their (as recent as sulfurous) artistic collaboration . . .
ps: AND a Fantasmal tribute to "YSL" !!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

chances said...

Interesting post! Love the tributes, I've been meaning to get a pair even though I did get the tribute boot. I offer you red velvet cupcakes from the buttercup bakery in NYC! LOVE them, the cream cheese frosting is divine! I'm slowly learning how to wear my lizard platforms baby steps! Enjoy your evening!

Fashion Is Poison said...

your tributes would totally kill mine

chauss said...

antoine, always a pleasure to read your comments!

chances, thanks, the burberrys are like ice skates or even roller blades, when you get it, you get it. they will not ne like sneakers, but i am wearing them all day. (and then i lovvvvve to take them off...)

fashion, you got the baby 4 inch tributes?!

Anonymous said...

oh my, Russert, Fosse and ysl *sign* they'll all be missed dearly...paying tribute to ysl Chauss style with killer 6 inch heels. Again kudos to you dear, a 6 inch that thin would be a huge challenge for me.

chauss said...

blair, thanks for dropping by. come back anytime.

LittleSclicesOfHeaven said...

Looking fabulous and fierce as always, sweety! :)