Saturday, June 7, 2008

ckparis and retro super future shades


hey readers. ok, let me set up the pix: moi at rosa mexicana's with the remains of an uncounted frozen pomegrante margarita with lime! in front of me.

oh yeah, my new retro super future sunglasses with white front and black handles. i like to wear my sunglasses at night when i start to enter the fourth dimension and i'm still with others on the third dimension.

matt, i think you might like these... they come in all colors including all black. zeiss lenses.

see you on the astral plane.

5 comments:

Rumi Neely said...

Love the white shades chassie!

Aaand NEW! From Barney's, specifically. Sexy ostrich handles, maxi size, I already love it SO MUCH I always have it with me!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love it..the wayfarer is back..where did u get that?

Unknown said...

^agree with rumi, nice shades.
you always have this sexappeal! if u dont allready have a boyfriend i believe you dont have a problems to have one ;)

Fashion Addict said...

i have just added your link to my blogroll. Please contact me when you have added mine to yours! thanks!

Matthew L. Romo said...

ahhhhh ck i love it!! did i ever tell you about those dior homme wayfarer-esque sunglasses i bought?? i just had to get them in red and black