Sunday, June 8, 2008

cold, hard bitch



d. took this pix of a a hubcap. hubbba. hubba. things that make you go hmmmm....

the inspiration for christian louboutin for rodarte shoes, peut etre?

and today's story: listen up readers.....

ckparis was shopping at the mall (again, still, whatever) and slightly obnoxious random shopper approaches and it goes like this:

random shopper (rs) to ckparis aka chauss (ck): what is your bracelet?!!!

ck: which one?

rs: that one!

ck: oh, it a collier de chien, hermes....

rs: and what about those silver ones as she proceeds to attempt to stretch them on my arm.....

(5 minutes later....)

rs: ooooh noooo! i left my sunglasses upstairs in the fitting room at saks! they are gone!!!!!!!!!

ck: uhhh, they are in your shopping bag...

rs: what? how do you know?

ck: i'm psychic. my guides told me.

rs: wow, you are good girl! you saved me a trip upstairs... you are good.

ck: i know.

see you on the astral plane.

11 comments:

camille said...

woahhh, those hubcaps are insane. they remind me of the spiky burberry f/w cuff too. too cool.

Liz Lizo said...

Omg no way, Ok the mall conversation is the coolest thing I have heard all weekend. Have an awesome week.

chauss said...

camille, hmm so maybe the hubcaps were the burberry cuff inspiration...lol

vogued out. thanks, you too! the best part is that it really did happen today!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's awesome.

My only experiences with psychics were inaccurate. Disappointing.

You're lucky to have that ability!!

Anonymous said...

negative thinking not permitted...best advice for the week. those shoes are outta control...so are the stockings. see you later.
a.

chauss said...

alexis, everyone has psychic ability, just a matter of developing the skill... some people cant read other people, like oil and water...

Anonymous said...

hi! how are you doing?! wow.. the shoes looks lethal.. im scared to wear them.. but they look chic.

** I have added you on my links, care for link exchange?

take care,
kyutie

Fashion Is Poison said...

omg you knew they were in her bag?! you are awesome CK.

Unknown said...

i agree vogued out!!! that was really cool thing. i wish i had that ability..
could you find me a decent man???

Vancouverista said...

wow great story!

Unknown said...

I've been pretty blue lately, and for some reason decided to log on on your fab blog...and couldnt help but to imagine the random shopper pulling your arms...in short u made my day=) thanks for sharing it! funny!!!