Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ckparis, alaia boots and givenchy distressed patent nightingale



hey all, you know about the chauss time tested cost per use rule. some of my favorite things: givenchy large distressed black patent nightingale avec the the usual chauss-elets, shelter serra, luis morais and gavilane antique black beads.
usual basics and over the knee alaia black shearling platform boots.
have a FABULOUS day.
oh, and by popular request, i started an instagram. follow me ckparischauss on instagram and @ckparischauss on twitter.
see you on the astral plane.


 

 

3 comments:

ODYSSEY said...

I like the cost per use philosophy. It just makes good sense.
Great handbag!

ihaveadog said...

The boots are killer!!!! You look amazing!! xox

Clem said...

I was saying that I'm back and I missed you !!!

Love. C.