Thursday, April 1, 2010

ckparis, givenchy 'gale and burberry prorsum boots



hello people, what are you doing?
tell me...

moi? hmmmmm. it's been really third dimension for me the whole month of march.
so, it's a new month now, and
always a great excuse to reinvent, recreate and keep it fresh.
i changed my nail color to essie's "mesmerize".
gotta love the name.
and the color?
hmmmm, i will post a close up pix soon.

givenchy black distressed leather 'gale, burberry prorsum black leather boots, and
yigal azrouel black/charcoal distressed leather jacket
avec dior black shades,
(easier to sneak out to the fourth this way...)

have a FABULOUS night, intense full moon this week,
you think?

see you on the astral plane.

6 comments:

chauss said...

h, you are always so observant, even when i post low pixel photos. :)
the bead bracelets are hand made by our local indian tribe, the miccosukees.
hair is basically the same, subject to the amount of sun, bleach and lowlights.

Men's Knitwear said...

Lovely pics! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again, I'd love to see a pic of your closet!

Miri said...

Wow, you are so lucky to have some Burberry boots! I'm hoping to save up for a pair in 10 year time lol

May Kasahara said...

so after I got home from the hospital and tidy'd up the apartment - I laid down to finish catching up on HTMIIA.

Um can't wait for finale.

Margaret said...

gorgeous!! love your boots :)
great pictures
loving the blog too
stop by some time! xx