Monday, April 27, 2009

ckparis and rick owens snakeskin shark fin booties


rick owens store
nyc...
i asked d. why he did not take any pix of me trying on snakeskin shark fin booties in the store.
d. handed me my blackberry and
a video came on...
another secret shoe surveillance video.
music was what was playing at rick owens nyc store.
and if you can make at the conversation,
yeah, it's bizarre...

p.s. william at ro is sending me the snakeskin shark fin booties. :)

see you on the astral plane
avec my fin booties.

14 comments:

Cruz said...

hdgsgdhf Send some of those my way LOL ;-) Those are so cool!

Mark said...

argh, fantastic, love the video. glad to hear they are on their way.

- une mandarine

Jennie said...

aren't those fin boots amazing!? I got the ones with the white sting ray inset in the middle. <3 <3

I hope you take tons of pics when you get your snake skin booties!!

L in progress said...

OMG!
lost for words!!! only you chauss, only you! :)

Natalie said...

love ur blog!

http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com

cyd said...

those are TOO COOL! love the video.

Jessie77 said...

oh chauss those are so beautiful you lucky girl! I can't wait to see you rock them :)
-jessie

Unknown said...

house miss chauss? i love your header!

Fashion Is Poison said...

woooow they're AMAZING CK!

ryder said...

lucky!

ihaveadog said...

Those boots are YOU! I can't wait to see them in outfit pix!!!! LOVE them and you!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

woweee, you are my hero--always xo

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those boots are going to stop traffic!!!

FASHION CHALET said...

I was gonna say... where is Rick Owns in Miami??? ahahh :)





xo!!