Thursday, April 30, 2009

ckparis and rick owens nyc and shark fin booties


hey all, how is your week going? tell me...
here is one last pic of moi in the rick owens nyc store.
i have on my ro moto jacket from fall/winter '08, barbato boots and blank jeans
and guess what i am checking out?
shoes! yeah, big suprise.

and if you all feel the need to splurge on some ro, dial the rick owens nyc store and ask for william. william is the rick owens visual director and fabulous to work with. he even has some south floridian roots.
just tell him ckparis sent you.

when i finally decided to order my booties, i was sitting at a hog dog stand on the boulevard around 79th street back in the 'nana.
anyone know of dogma?
i had a epiphany and called william and told him to send the shark fins.
yeah.
hmmmm...

see you on the astral plane.

p.s. do you think the money we printed in the fourth can be used back on the third?

4 comments:

Cruz said...

My weeks goin great. I think you made the right decision about the boots, they're so amazing. LOL at the money comment - I wish! My goal I've decided is to go to a Rick Owens store and try on the heels for men. And all of the other shoes there for that matter. :)

yiqin; said...

OMg rick owens?! so cool! I am having a long weekend now *beams

InnyVinny said...

I was actually looking at RO fabric yesterday, how funny. =)

Can't wait to see the new boots, chauss. Something tells me they will be end up being great friends. LOL.

The week is going well. I'm working on some shorts. Hopefully they'll be done for Friday night.

May Kasahara said...

OMG you got them!

♥ x 10000000