Thursday, September 25, 2008

chauss in the looking glass with ysl tribute toos


hey readers, my cyber friend izzydore asked me what are the third and fourth dimensions i chat about in my blog.

my dear izzydore and any of my other new faithful readers, commenters and lurkers, the third dimension is the world of this earth. it is 3 dimensional and the place where you can find most humans in all aspects of life.

now, when you raise your resonance, and you still live in the third with everyone else, you can experience another dimension in addition to those which you are already familiar with...
welcome to the astral plane, the fourth dimension.

one does not need money or food on the fourth. you create your own reality.
time is like a large loop. the fourth dimension represents time before birth, and also after death, and everything in between. it is populated by angels, spirits, immortal beings and those humans who can transcend the third dimension by astral projection, meditation and dreams.

you need to be careful what you think on the fourth because those thoughts can take form. if you think of a negative person, they may appear.
so, think positive thoughts to create a fun and fabulous reality while you are visitng the fourth dimension.

if you want it cold, let it snow and bundle up in your favorite leather boots, and rick owens or balenciaga winter coat. enjoy a cup of steaming vin chaud (my personal favorite) and some bittersweet chocolate.
and it could still be 85 degrees, and hot and humid in your current third dimension reality.

anyway, if you guys want to chat more about this, leave me a comment.

my blog is a fashion blog for the body.. and for the soul.

i am a reiki master, but also have several traditional higher education degrees which makes the everyday person at least intrigued by what i have to say.
i am happy to help you all play on the fourth. once you have been there, you will understand.
take your time, everyone has their own unique comfort level.
but it is really amazing when you step out of it and try to get to the next level.

ok, enough for now. let me know your thoughts...

moi? chauss in the looking glass. i am already on my way to the fourth with my magic ysl yellow soled platform tribute toos.

matt, astal plane happy hour tomorrow at 700 pm. i will bring tequila. really good stuff.
anyone else interested?

see you on the astral plane.

24 comments:

elysia mann said...

thank you for explaining that! i thought i knew a little bit, but its very cool all that you know. may i ask about the reiki? what got you interested in the astral plane stuff? and another may i ask, what do you do? i would love love love an "about me" post- you are a very fascinating person!

Izzy said...

thanks a million for taking the time to enlighten me on this.
"if you want it cold, let it snow and bundle up in your favorite leather boots, and rick owens or balenciaga winter coat. enjoy a cup of steaming vin chaud (my personal favorite) and some bittersweet chocolate.
and it could still be 85 degrees, and hot and humid in your current third dimension reality."---I am so guilty of this! Sometimes the things you want to wear, or the fantasies you wish to play out aren't what this world, the 3rd dimension requires of you. Kudos to you and your yellow-soled ysl's for living in the 4th!

Cate said...

Oh, very interesting! I love living in the third dimension though, the fourth dimension is still so... unknown...
And I always love seeing the yellow soles of your shoes! Love the way you write, by the way!

Vertiginoso said...

And The Astral Plane is going to be Scorching with such "Chauss-issime" contemplation !!!
The mesmerizing(delightfully)poisonous power of "Python-esques" yellow soles . . .

A Bientôt, Antoine

L in progress said...

loved the explanations about the 3rd and 4th dimension!
i am all about positivity too dear! its not always easy but the only way to happiness :)
you look fabulous

..... said...

ysl are so fierce !! that's why i am lovin those !

Ashleigh said...

If I could even have just one of those YSL paper bags i'd be a happy little bee :P...Love those shoes...your pics always make me lust for Ysl

Anonymous said...

excuse my ignorance but does that mean you are a psychic/deal in those things? if you are I would love for you to give me a reading! my e-mail is yvescristobal@aim.com in case you'd be interested. I really like your blog and your ysl tributes. that jacket you always wear is nice too:).

Dana (MODAna) said...

very interesting
I had no idea about your beliefs and lifestyle, I kinda thought the astral plane thing was just something you said.

Couture Carrie said...

Yummy!!!

xoxox
CC

glory said...

grate explanation, and about the link i will more than happy if you add me.... your on my fabs blogs now.....besos

Wendiva said...

u look awesome!! YSL's the best, i love everything that brand carries...ahhh!

http://wendiva.blogspot.com

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

I would SO be interested in astral plane tequila happy hour if we lived in the same part of the world!
Gorgeous explanation of the fourth dimension Chauss...your writing could definitely bring a person out of the third!
You and your YSL Tributes are stunning obviously, but it's your aura that is even more beautiful than the best YSLs today!

Mark said...

Hey, what is this good tequila you have? I want some. Will be there in 4th dimension to have some with you.

PS you look great, what else is new? ;)

- une mandarine

Anonymous said...

thanks, chauss. the universe certainly does provide. =)

you should really write a book on the 4th D.

Anonymous said...

crazy spiritual stuff!
love the shoes tho haha!

Unknown said...

i wanna know more. so can u make some post or something to really explain? i am really curious and your advices has helped me.

Marina said...

I'm just back from france!it was wonderful trip!!!!!!!I love love love your shooooooess!!!!!!!You are fuckin cool wearing it!!!!!

Laurel said...

C, bb. I would absolutely adore learning more about the astral plane, I feel like with all of the crazy/stressful scheduling I'm working with lately, it's about time I find that find my 'centering' place, you know?

Do you recommend any certain literature or articles on the 4th?

Sending you my best, my beautiful girl.
xo

Vertiginoso said...

ps: Dear Chauss, a sulfurous/"Fetish-issime" expression of "Fashion Hysteria" on "stilettosteticooooo" !!!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

Nancy said...

Those are the most beautiful shoes EVER. I really love the yellow on the bottom. This 4th dimension stuff is interesting..

Anonymous said...

what a great, insightful and thoughtful post!!! Thank you, Chauss! Oddly enough, I was just reading about NDE and entry to another dimension without our bodily mandates of reality! So fascinating!! If I didn't allow my ephemeral senses to control me, I may be the proud owner of your RO jacket, be 6 feet tall and only 22! Today I'm going to believe all that. P.s. did you get the Southern Vampire Series?

Silje said...

love the picture!

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

I love the photo in this post. Great pose...

Jeff

Lenshare.com