Thursday, September 4, 2008

ckparis a/k/a chauss shout out to clem


ssssssssssshhhhhhh! hey readers,let's all head over to clem's blog and leave her a birthday wish. and if you don't know her, say chauss at ckparis sent you over!
clem is a french blogger friend of mine who turns 19 on september 5 and may not have internet service now because she just got a new place for school.

but when clem logs on, i am sure she will be suprised and delighted with a comment from you! (if you don't speak french, clem has to approve the message before she posts it, so if you see a yellow box with french writing after you send message, you did it right!)

so all you ckparis blog regulars and lurkers (my stats show you are out there!), leave clem a shout out.

happy birthday, clem! may all your dreams come true. :)

p.s. here is a sketch clem drew of me. notice her attention to detail. clem got my balenciaga bubblegum pink '05 WE, marc jacob booties, gucci glasses, american apparel scarf and my starbucks.

see you on the astral plane.

12 comments:

Fruchtzwerg said...

you're such a darling! I will send her my birthday wishes. Thanks for the reminder.

Ashleigh said...

what a great pic- def you!! =)

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

LOVE the illustration of you, I think it captures the essence de Chauss perfectly :)

Mark said...

yeah, but she forgot your curves! ;)

- une mandarine

STEFANIE said...

that's so sweet of you ^-^
great illustration she did btw!

Anastacia said...

Sorry i've been away for what seems an age. Love the Bliss Lau post, read it thought i commented, but clearly didn't. Your chains look great, and i love your tributes, aren't they the most comfortable of shoes. That interview sure makes me want to surf.

Jillian Hobbs said...

HOT totally see you in it w/ the big beautiful blonde hair and looking stunning!

Couture Carrie said...

I love this sketch so much! Thanks for introducing us to the artist!
Have an inpspired weekend, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Clem said...

Lovely Chauss ! Thanks so much ! I've been missing you ! I received your package and loved the necklace and bracelet. I think I understood well what you wrote except the last part.

This article is so nice on you ! Really happy to heve a friend like you !

I'm back in Rouen,, so happy to have internet and to be home !

Chantelle said...

i love the sketch, and your body chain in the next post! LOVEZZ IIIT!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Such a cute sketch :)

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

such a great illustration of you!

i've moved! http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com =)