Sunday, August 16, 2009

ckparis and blank jeans with dior boots




good morning all. how is your weekend going?

moi? hanging out in blank studded jeans,aa black t, k-cord 'gator belt with my dior moto boots.
yeah, just another 90 degree humid day in paradise. ahhhhhhhh.
you can take the girl out of nyc, but not nyc out of the girl. :)

ok, off to go do the stairs. 138 flights. whoo-hoo.
i've discovered that a half bottle of 5 hour energy does the trick for me,
prestairs work out, provided i put it in a shot glass and drink it the same way.
the mind is a very powerful thing.
i put the idea out there, ask the universe to provide and voila.
hey, it is always worth a try...


i won't be happy if my jeans don't fit me.
and i like to eat.
so, hello stairs.
plus, i am a total adrenaline junkie and stairs provide an amaaazing rush.
wanna come with?
yeah, i already know the answer...
but just thought i'd ask.
there are worse addictions.

true blood is on tonight, can you stand the wait?

see you on the astral plane.

9 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

really true blood? my brothers LOVE the show and i've yet to watch it, i should though perhaps?!

<3 u look so hot in those shoes! hope you're enjoying ur weekend love!

jelly said...

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that i'm such a true blood fan myself--can't wait either! Eric is so HOT! haha...you look amazing as usual--enjoy le weekend. ;)

albert said...

i knew eric and suki would hook up. poor godrick (spelling).
love those boots, much cooler in person of course. good hair shots.
a.

yiqin; said...

I can't wait for true blood! Love your shoes.

Nini's Style said...

Hi Chauss,
How are you love?
I love the Dior booties sweetie. You look great as always.
xoxo
Nini

Madeleine said...

nice outfit.

Dana (MODAna) said...

sigh
I wish I could afford your stuff.

CC said...

True blood is awesome.
I love your outfit, especially the boots. =)


Xx

Gisela and Maury said...

love the jeans and the biker booties! you look super hot girl!
xoxo!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com