Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ckparis, vintage gucci and new magazines



hey all, what are you all doing?

moi? spending a relaxing night reading my september 2009 magazines, british vogue, american vogue, W, elle and bazaar. (I also have aout paris vogue.)
there is something wonderful about hanging out with a pile of new magazines in a smooshy comforter. ahhhhh...

i found this gucci black cotton lace up top in my messy, magic closet. i bought it in paris a couple of years ago when gucci was on sale in the U.S.
i some how managed to convince the sales manager in gucci paris to give the same discount that the gucci nyc store was giving.
the SA told me it was not sales time in paris, but i got the sales price.
sometimes the universe does provide. :)

see you on the astral plane.

9 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

That's a lot of reading, I haven't even gotten half-way through the sept. vogue. I do wish I could have a pile of mags next to my bed, but instead I drop by Barns & Noble and hurriedly read through as many mags as I can.

Rohini said...

Vogue! Love it.
=)


Xx

chauss said...

h,
ok, if you want, drop me an email... would like to know more about which issue and article.

Mark said...

that looks like a comfy shirt... but that photo is extraordinary! kind of eerie with the white light blasting from the window, and the fallen bicycle. poetic.

-une mandarine

Becca. said...

september issues are the best issues of fashion magazines.
love them <3
lovely blog :)
come and check out mine sometime :)
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com



XOXO BECCA.

Unknown said...

love the outfit! iv been reading all the september issues this week too! love it! However I found some a bit dissapointing! xoxox

Dana (MODAna) said...

i didn't LOVE the sept issue of vogue... and charlize on the cover... I guess they were going for 'timeless'.
anyhow you're hot as ever.

Kt D said...

oooh kate kate kate. I love new glossy mags. nice working the gucci people. I do these things constantly. ;)

x.katie
fauxasfck.blogspot.com

Cruz said...

Lookin chic! I'm still waiting for my sept VP in the mail @___@.