Sunday, August 9, 2009

ckparis and nightcap noir


hey all. what's going on? tell me...

today's adrenaline rush recipe:
ingredients:
1. juice of 2 freshly squeezed limes
2. 32 oz distilled water
3. secret chauss green powder and
drink in all up.
next,
1/2 bottle of 5 hour energy and handful of pecan halves.
then,
put on your sneakers and
enter high rise stairwell
proceed to run/walk 138 flights (46 story high rise 3X)
yeah, i am twisted,
but i promise you will get mental stress relief as well as
a decent physical work out.

and if you want to get to the 4th faster, skip the water,
you will get dizzy. (not recommended)

outfit du jour post 138 flights of stairs:
nightcap black top avec krel-2-go custom couture black knit skirt and favorite marc jacob black leather booties.

see you on the astral plane.

12 comments:

albert said...

really, i take my hat off to you. that is so good for us to get that blood moving. let's face it, when we 'move', we feel, look even act better. speaking of blood......
a.

InnyVinny said...

Now THAT is a recipe for high octane energy. Whoa.

Unknown said...

Hey
long time long see. i have been absent all of this "blog scene".
I love to read your blog again :)
xx

Izzy said...

good recipe. I'll be doing a variation of that tomorrow! and you're looking awesome, as always. btw, I just posted my curly 'do together with an outfit, as requested ;) ciao!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

gorrrgeous!!!!!

ok, so im out in LA now, ugh, i miss NY--and the acne booties, they are semi comfortable, and they run true to size! get them, you'll love them!!

Marina said...

Dear Chauss!You look great!Your bare skin look sooo sexy!I love when you wering black!It is so your color!
P.S. Did you receive magazines from me?(i know russian post offices work soooo slow!!!)

May Kasahara said...

love it.

now tell me where I can find myself my very own ERIC.

Cruz said...

Lovin the all black. lol next time i need an energy burst ill try your energy drink lol :)

JOWY said...

WHOEHOEE LOVE THAT RECIPE AND THAT DRESS IS HOT!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

cody said...

great dress...<3

xx

codyjune.blogspot.com

Jillian Hobbs said...

gorge!
how are you darling?
i've not talk to you in so long, i'm probably the WORST blogger around when it comes to staying in touch!

btw i got my first balenciaga bag!!! early bday gift to myself! I knew you were the only one out there that could really appreciate that!

<3 hope you're well love!

Jillian Hobbs said...

ugh i'm terrible with this i forget the colour but it's a balenciaga first! and i am super excited!

i will take pics as soon as my cam gets fixed i dropped it and the lcd cracked so i'm having it repaired :( poor little guy! but u'll be the first to know when i take them!

<3 hope u have a fantastic week!!