Friday, August 7, 2009

ckparis and those harness boots



hey all. how was your week?

moi? paparazzi garage shots in basic noir stuff (big suprise) avec my alexander wang coco bag and those harness booties.

the booties are super cute, but the quality is kinda crappy. c'est la vie.
not the price of loubs, and easy to walk in if you routinely do 6 inch heels.
another pair of black leather and suede short booties...
perfect additions to my style.
and it you are thinking about the coco bag, the leather is fabulous and smooshy.

have a FABULOUS weekend.

see you on the astral plane.

13 comments:

Carolina said...

You look amazing chauss! Love the harness boots..

TAYLOR said...

you have my two favourite classssic accessories! i'd love to have a pair of those boots, they are tres chic!
xxx

X said...

link me please: http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/01/je-ne-sais-quoi.html
thanks

InnyVinny said...

I love it. There's nothing like a new black ankle boot. =D

yiqin; said...

So cute that you took photos in the carpark! Haha

Love + Cake said...

Love the boots.

stilettolover91 said...

U look really sexy!!! I love it!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the look of the ankle boot, too bad the quality is poor! And I LOVE your bag!

Cruz said...

Oh cool outfit! I love that bag!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

nice shoes and bag, I just finished a DIY Wang Coco, but not nearly as perfect as the real thing ;)

Gisela and Maury said...

hi darlin! are those the sam edelman balenciaga knock offs? did you get them recently or are those the original release? I'm wondering because I have both the old pair and the new pair that LF Stores just released and the newer version is totally crappier than the first, lol!
xo!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com

albert said...

there is something sexy about parking garages.
a.

Marina said...

I really need this bag!your boots is soo wonderful!Please, tell me is it heavy(bag)?