Monday, April 7, 2008

white light


hey readers, a low pixel example of the one of the many forms white light can take...if you are feeling insecure, depressed, afraid or sad, surround yourself with some form of it. i still like to outline my bed with white light so i don't have bad dreams... although, i have been busy traveling at night...
if you are reaaaaaallllly tired, tell your guides you want to stay in your bed tonight because you are exhausted and need a night to really rest and not to play. they will respect your wishes.
see you on the astral plane.
p.s. i saw a rainbow today and then d. sent me a pix of the same rainbow from his perspective without knowing i had experienced a 'bow myself...collective consciousness strikes again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog chauss!! you've got to give me a ring when you come back to LA!

-cLu

chauss said...

clu, thanks. keep on commenting! i will call you on next LA trip.

Anonymous said...

did you have your 'gale when you saw that 'bow? and were you nude with a 'tude??

chauss said...

anon, yes i did have my 'trich 'gale with me. sorry, not nude. wolford outfit avec 'tude. :)