Saturday, April 5, 2008

ysl tributes still...


hello readers. ok, before i get distracted, let's talk about grounding. if you are having a hard time, or need to center yourself, try this.
imagine you have little branches growing out of the bottom of your feet. (it's ok to visualize this thru your shoes, grow those branches right out of your stilettos or favorite rick owens sneakers)
picture the branches getting thicker and thicker and longer and longer... let them expand right through the floor, through the bottom of where ever you may be and continue on throught the actual layers of the earth, all the way to the molten center. you are now grounded.
you are now ready to experience and focus your complete energy resources into whatever project you have been putting off for whatever reason. got it?
students, try this before a serious cramming session, you might like it.
this technique can work brilliantly for those who easily get distracted from the task at hand. and if you win the pulitzer for the best writing, etc., please remember to thank me for the motivational tip in your acceptance speech.

yeah, ysl black patent tributes still.... whatever makes you smile, (still cheaper than therapy or not) lots of white light.

7 comments:

Matthew L. Romo said...

c- your posts always speak to me. I have lots of studying to do in the month of April and I get very easily distracted. so yes, grounding. Coincidence?

I also bought this black and white asymmetrical cardigan by Ann Demeulemeester at Barneys today. It has the perfect ratio of rock and roll, bohemiam style, and luxury. Don't you just love it when a piece of clothing jumps out at you and screams "i am perfect for you!!"

haha enough of my caffeinated rambling. have a good one ;)

Vertiginoso said...

To be in symbiosis with a supreme source of Energy, Or The roots of motivation . . .
ps: Dear Chauss, You really are a DIZZY fan of Black YSL Patent-Heels, and That's a real "fétish-Pleasure" !!!
"High-arched Preciosity" . . .

See you later, Antoine

camille said...

i am a terrible procrastinator, so this exercise should definitely come in handy for me. your posts are always very helpful, i've been working on surronding myself with white light lately. :)

as for the fabric shopping, this weekend is filled with lots of family activites (many birthdays and some distant relatives visiting too) so i'll have to start my search next weekend...

S. said...

I should be revising but get SO distracted, I will try this method..so hopefully I'll get some done.

The YSL's are so you Chauss. I saw them in store and thought many people would look ridiculous as such heights, but for you it comes natural.

greenlady said...

wow i have just read over your blog it is so inspirations and different/quirky i could read it forever!!! I am wondering what is your job/occupation? you would be a good inspirational speaker or motivator. x

chauss said...

matt, you know chauss rule no 3 b (a) nothing is a coincidence!

antoine, bon soir!

camille, i am glad my posts help you. keep me in the fabric loop.

search for chic, thank you. did grounding help you? i is very powerful stuff.

greenlady, wlecome to my blog. please keep the comments coming. i had done public speaking to large groups before. i am told i have the necessary charisma to prevent a borrrrring lecture. i would love to do more on the topics in my blog. if you need a speaker, keep me in the loop. i do love to travel!

FASHION CHALET said...

your rock sunglasses so well! you've definitely got the face for them. =)