Friday, May 9, 2008

ckparis and burberry platforms


hey readers. i had fever of 101.5 f yesterday. uhhh, sorry antoine ,divintus and search for chic, i dont know c degrees translation, but not fun.
here is a quick paparazzi shot of me in my b. prorsum platforms. i wore them yesterday on my one hour, leave the house, trip. no, i didn't drive...
a charming elderly woman told me i deserved the purple heart for walking in them, and i responded that walking in them was "challenging". you know the saying, if you can walk a mile in high heels, you will have beautiful legs.

more when i feel better... hey , somtimes just putting on fabulous heels helps. today, well.... maybe later...............

6 comments:

Vertiginoso said...

?????!!!!!! What an Astonishing "CHAUSS-issime" Therapy !!!! "Mistress Feet" and High-arched Arrogance . . . Your fever is contagious across the Ocean, in a Delightful way . . .

Get Well Soon Dear !!!

A Bientot, Antoine

chauss said...

antoine, you made me laugh and is had been scientifically proven that laughing releases endomorphins which i need to balance the yucky fever feeling. merci beaucoup. c.

Fashion Is Poison said...

aww i hope you're feeling better! *hugs* glad you've got great shoes that hopefully can make the sickness go away

Liz Lizo said...

Ok Chauss, you look so hot in those platforms. I have my eye on the mesh platfoms, not sure if I should get them yet, so how is it walking with a 5 1/2 inch heel. I also found the bottom to be a bit slippery.

chauss said...

inspire me, thanks. i am under the weather so i hope i make sense.

vogued out, thanks. i routinely wear 5-6 inch platforms, but i have to honestly say, these are my most uncomfortable shoes. however, i do see alot of 360 turns at my shoes....:)

Anonymous said...

How can anyone drive wearing them?