Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ckparis, givency 'gale and balenciaga cactus booties


hello! what are you all doing?
ok, this is an interactive post for you all.

matt, any more chauss-out-of comfort-zone actions? i love that you did the shopping bag thing too in a different time and place. you know how i feel, collective consciousness and universe's nonthird dimensional time clock...

jamiefish, how did your chauss-out-of-comfort-zone stuff turn out yesterday?

divinitus and search for chic, white pullover on other post is aa.

mj, shout out for you!

marina, glad you like reading my blog. really. :)

camille, any new plans for the clutch/skirt designs?

n-k, trust in youself. YOU have all the answers, just a little difficult to find until you start to believe in yourself.

jj, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. hysteria...................

and you regular lurkers, post a comment. would love to hear from you.

gotta run, coffeeeeeeee maintenant! make it a fabulous day, whatever it takes... put on a tiara or not... buy those shoes that you are lusting over which are on s-a-l-e... (vogued out?)

14 comments:

Marina said...

Chauss!Really I read your blog every day.
Last foto so great!your hair so wonderful!I want such hair!
From Moscow with love

Matthew L. Romo said...

ahhh C... i think i got the idea from Bryanboy's blog.

anyways, ultimate comfort zone uprooting on for me on the horizon. I'm moving to Buenos Aires for 3 months starting THIS Sunday.

But C... I'm dying to know what you bought at gucci!! Tell us :D and I also love this pic- all of the right elements inluding plenty of 'tude

Unknown said...

i went back to check on the sales today. lots of pretty things but nothing i would really wear myself, i think i'm more of a f/w shoe girl. btw, i returned the dries.

the clutch is still in the back of my mind, i haven't forgotten! school is nearly out so i'll be able to devote more of my time to finding fabrics and designing it.

Liz Lizo said...

ok cool I'll just do it Chauss. promise. Thanks, I needed that final push.
do you send or receive telepathic messages?

Fashion Is Poison said...

best booties ever C. too bad the zippettes weren't for you because i think they're really SO you!

chauss said...

marina, thank you. :)

matt, don't you just love to be in on secrets.....ssshhhh.

camille, graduation was this week, i didnt realize you all finish later than the tropics...

vogued out, yes and yes. ;)

inspire me, i love my cactus booties. the rodita things were just too wide... i am eyeing those ysl painted wedge with dripping paint. black patent? brown patent? i know i could pull them off...

JJ said...

C! fab as usual!!
this sale season is hell on my wallet... next on the lust list are some balmain sparkly skinny jeans! I'm going to florence on sunday to try them on... they are the hotness. I hope they fit! (my bank account hopes they don't though :P)
Do you have any good concentration excercises? I'm supposed to be studying intensely but I'm distracted soo easily... agh!

THE DIVINITUS said...

i was thinking the same what Marina said, your hair have fab blow each time, how do u do that?

thanks for the top info, i'm getting it in black, asap.

Vertiginoso said...

You're virulently Radiant in this Picture Dear Chauss . . . a "Glam-Rockissime" (or Your Stylish intimate Truth . . . ? ) "cactus" with a Sulfurous bite !!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

Anonymous said...

I lurk!

I don't remember how I found this site...

I love your big bag! Good times.

Unknown said...

thanks love :) you are so magnificent. i think i am this woman with a self esteem problems who needs always a man on her side. sad. but i try to boost myself up! ::)

chauss said...

jj, cant wait to hear about jeans...plse help me, i just saw black platform python shoes i must have. dosen't it ever end???

divinitus, i am a high maintenance chick ...:)

antoine, merci beaucoup.

alexis, offical welcome to my blog. keep on commenting...

Malin said...

Can you post a picture of your Louboutin Mohair Yoyo Zeppas? It's impossible to find a good picture of them! :)

Rumi Neely said...

Hot boots..ooh you're going to be so proud of my most recent purchase!