Saturday, May 24, 2008

ckparis and frozen margaritas


hey all, what is it about tequila??? i swear the stuff is time released... the buzz that keeps on going with no hangover. you gotta love cactus. i stared at my computer last night and couldn't even type when i got home.
i spent today shopping the presales. lots of research right now, no purchases. and how about you? how are you spending the weekend?

if you haven't tried the chauss out-of-your-comfort-zone experiment, go for it! as long as your intentions are positive, you can only raise your resonance and maybe have some fun in the process.
see you on the astral plane.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Simple but great outfit.
thx for ur comment.I really enjoy your blog

camille said...

oooh, let us know what you're considering in the sales and if you make any purchases. :)
just another boring weekend for me, doing schoolwork. although i'm considering returning my dries van noten pumps. they're just not 'me' enough...

chauss said...

mimi, thanks.

camille, oh, i am in trouble already... i made a few presale purchases and already changed my mind on some others.. if you are not sure on dries, return them. one thngi i have learned, there is ALWAYS gonna be something else you want more...

Matthew L. Romo said...

ahh... teq, the mexican cure ;)

Anonymous said...

finally got caught up on your blog. fashion with a simple approach for the "inside". the book is "the light shall set you free". see you in a few...in my chair!

Marina said...

You looks great in mini skirts. Always! I love your blog!