Sunday, May 4, 2008

ckparis does chicago with dior boots et al



hello readers. did you miss me? those in the know, know i was in al capone's next of the woods. the temperature went from 78 degrees to 44 degrees from one day to the next. hello. what is a girl to wear??? so confusing... i am in my hotel room in these pix . and i got a suprise paprazzi visit so i have lots of pix to post for you guys. btw, i have on my new helene zubeldia cystal necklace on a leather cord ( i love this designer!) you can wrap it different ways.
tell me what you all have been up to. much more to show... and tell.

p.s. hint, hint, rick owens!

6 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

hi, whats up?
I will be in Chicago next week.

chauss said...

oh d, sorry i will miss you! i do recommend a trip to both ikram and blake. and no vintage shopping, very disappointing...

THE DIVINITUS said...

oh yes for sure, especially blake. is it cold right now? looks like going to be 16C next week, i may use my boots as well. did u keep your newest RO jacket?

chauss said...

d, are you american? 16c is ??? it f, it went firm 78 degrees f to 44 degrees f. i would do boot, for sure. hey, i wear boots in 80 f degrees routinely...
i sold my last ro jacket on ebay in about 10 hours for what i paid. otherwise, it would have cost me about $100 to send it insured back to italy... i am very particular about fit...

THE DIVINITUS said...

not american so still can not get that F thing and all converting to Celsius. Good about your RO.

Mark said...

gorgeous, girl!

- une mandarine