Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ck paris, vintage clips and givenchy


hey you all, how is your week going? tell me....

me? well. it looks like its ckparis jewelry post week. my choice du jour is 3 vintage clips in the most amaaaazing topaz colored glass with rhinestone trim. click on pix to see details. i have on three. can you find them all?

these vintage 1940's clips have really fun energy.(they have definitely been worn to parties.) i felt very sophisticated today and wore my 6 inch ysl tribute.
sorry antoine, i don't think my ysl stilettos show in the pix!

i did wear these clips on this super versatile black wrap thing that i blogged about several threads ago. it has sleeves and the front hangs down longer than the back, very rick owens-y.(it's not) a find from a small local boutique. anyway, i wrapped it around my waist a couple of times and finished it off with the third topaz clip.

these vintage topaz clips made me wanna curl my hair and put on red lipstick... well, in my 4th dimension. back on the third, i coupled it with a wolford skirt and givency distressed leather 'gale. (ckparis style)

stay tuned, i will finish out ckparis jewelry week with my bliss lau interview. xax, you gotta wait for the interview to find out about the new stuff. :)
i already have fashion is poison sworn to secrecy.
i am just waiting for my own piece to arrive.

see you on the astral plane.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

well my week has started this that i am always late for my lessons cos i end up drinking coffee and browsing blogs :D

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Those are phenomenal(and i did find them all,lol) and I am not exaggerating.... looking a post like this make me wish that I knew how to do the "whole vintage shopping thing", but I don't ( i don't even know where to look or start)... anyways, you are looking stunning as always :)

Ashleigh said...

wow great clips!! always sofisticated....

Gala Gonzalez said...

done!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Those clips are divine - and you have such a nice manicure!!
Looking forward to seeing the YSL Tributes on you :) I visit them at Holt Renfrew once a week, and I've no doubt you look absolutely stunning in them.

Vertiginoso said...

Oooooohh no matter for the YSL Stilettos Chauss, I KNOW that THEY(YES, as the "Fetishissime" part of You) are made for your Astonishing BODY !!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

natalia said...

i like the vintage clips, they look really good against black

FASHION CHALET said...

hey, Chauss!

Thanks for the comment. Sure, I'd love to exchange links. Let me know when. (:

Couture Carrie said...

Loving your look - esp. the hair!!!

xoxox,
CC

Anastacia said...

Waiting.....patiently.

Fashion Is Poison said...

vacation day #1. i just got out of kaiser from a mini mini surgery. not a big deal but that would make me a homebody today.

love the clips. hmm worn to parties? that sounds excellent!

btw, my aunt went to europe and france (hehehe...) and bought me a 'gale from italy!

Marina said...

Such small details but its look on a million!I think that you use this clips in different ways with different clothes.
P.S. Wanna see you with curly hair and red lipstick))))

What is Reality Anyway? said...

I'm definitely adding your blog to my links list, we are peas in a pod :) I think you'll like my site too, us fashion devotees must stick together!

xx
Krystal from What is Reality Anyway