Thursday, August 7, 2008

ckparis and dolce gabbana shades


salutations readers.

i just love being in my own world. a gifted intuitive person i know once told me that i spend more time on the fourth dimension than on the third. (tell me something i don't know.) and that i just asssume everyone else is on my resonance level. wrong. well, one can dream...

anyway, the shades, the shades. i adore sunglasses. they block out all the crappy third dimension stuff for me and it is so fun to secretly zone out and not have any one notice.

remember, if you are anxious, stressed or depressed, you can CHANGE that in a NYC minute. red light, green light, one, two, three...

picture your favorite color, (more about that another time)
and surround yourself with it, let it cover you from head to toe
and then pull it out very slowly starting with your feet and up over your head,
swirl that color around you, outlining your body.

now, outline that color with another layer of protective white light and
you are good to go conquer whatever the third has in store for you today.
promise. :)

9 comments:

Fashion Is Poison said...

when i get to work in the morning, i'll make some coffee/hot choco/tea and come read this again. gotta break the routine of checking messages and emails. have a great day!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

I love visiting your blog for amazing thoughts and sentiments like this. Very inspiring.

The amazing clothing too of course :)

I hope you are having a wonderful, amazing and brilliant day.

Couture Carrie said...

Wise words, darling!

P.S. How's that $ tree coming??

xoxox,
CC

chauss said...

fashion, how dod work go today?

s, thank you for your wonderful words. i love getting comments from you.:)

carrie, i planted it, so let's see how it goes...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the inspiration - I tried the color thing today (periwinkle blue) and was much calmer. . . is blue a calm color? Anyway how does one get to the fourth dimension - I think it would be much more interesting. I know I am not fond of the second dimension and willing to give yours a try!

chauss said...

ihave dog, yes, blue is a very calming color. it is the 5th chakra and the throat chakra. it controls communication.
btw, you should NOT be on the second dimension...you are probably on the third. the fourth is a wonderful place to hang out. you need to focus, center your energy and you will get there. meditate regulary. my blog exercises are designed to teach you tools to get there, and if i ever figure out how to upload video , i may do a color meditation for you all to follow.

Fashion Is Poison said...

hi c! how did you know i was gonna come back? hm it must have been the 3D. work was very good today, the interns are leaving after tomorrow so i am a tad sad. i started off by reading your posts and not my emails. this one and the last one are so inspirational they even made the coffee taste better. oh yes i had coffee...and i hardly ever do! a friend of mine has been feeling a bit down so i read him your post (this one) and i think i got him to zone out of his negative state of mind. it's not permanent or anything but every minute of digressing from bad light is good and i'm sure you agree.

tomorrow is friday! that would be margarita night ;)

xoxo

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I love wearing my sunglasses everywhere I go... I just zone out and stay in my " little world" hehe ... love how positive you always are P.S. keep smiling :)

FASHION CHALET said...

Nice shades! ^_^

Did you get the video thing worked out? I am having troubles with mine too. They work for some people and for others, no sound? So I'm not really sure. Try uploading them directly in blogspot or from you tube. But sometimes you tube can be soooo excruciatingly slow. :/