Thursday, January 15, 2009

chauss thru the looking glass


ok readers, are you ready?
listen up guys , you are gonna learn how to fly...
if you don't know the difference between the 3rd dimension and the 4th dimension, read chauss in the looking glass with ysl for the basics.

how do you get to the 4th?
well, let's start with a basic view of the 7 main chakras in the body.
once you understand those, you can do a basic color meditation to relax and open your mind to what you can't see with the naked eye in the 3rd.

chakra 1 is the base chakra or root chakra located at the base of the spine.
chakra 1 is associated with the color red and
controls survival, personal identity, security and health.

next lesson will be about chakra 2...

big shout out and kiss to may for walking me thru the steps to get the True Blood theme song as my ringtone on my new blackberry bold. yay!

much more to come. stay tuned...

see you on the astral plane.

14 comments:

Fashion Is Poison said...

*heart attack* best shoes ever. everrrrrrrr!

c i miss you! i see that you're doing well ;) i gotta call you sometime this week. a load of crap going on here on the 3rd (i know you're on the 4th..)

hus and xoxos

Liz Lizo said...

Jeez if you are in the 4th I'm totally lost, got no idea where I am, such a wreck, but what I know is those YSL are fantastic on you.

Moda y un poco más said...

No te conocía y me ha gustado mucho.

Un besote

Vertiginoso said...

AND What a mesmerizing "Chauss-issime self-reflection" !!! (Vertiginous) Black Heels + Yellow soles = "Fetish GLAM" (delightfully) placed under the sign of venomous seduction . . .
ps: Oooooohhh my last post is "Fetish-issime" (with an extract of my "rhetorical creations") !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Malin said...

E-mail me at malin.johannessen@hotmail.com, and I´ll reply to yours so we get it right!

InnyVinny said...

I love your tutorials.

And she's better. Nearly talking. Last night she "told" my cousin and I that I need to take up nursing...

Marina said...

This is really the best YSL shoes!I think that everybody can go on the 4th just looking at you, dear and amazing Chauss!

X

STARR said...

Always inspirational! and wow to those shoes :)

Chantelle said...

you look so yummy there!

Stephanie said...

I love this picture. You have the YSL tributes and they are amazing and they look sooo great on you :-)!!! Thanks for coming by leChic and leaving me that comment (thank you :-)) cause now here I am on your blog and loving the tone and your style!!

Claire said...

thank you so much for the luck!
im still a bit nervous!


great blog i've linked you :)
x

May Kasahara said...

I absolutely love this photo.

is "bad things" your ringtone yet? ♥

May Kasahara said...

I am the slowest of the slow this week. boooo on jetlag. ♥

check your email * * *

Theresa said...

Great blog, great pictures. Love this one (and the shoes!)