Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ckparis, tina chow and super future


hey readers. how are you?

moi? paparazzi shot with my tina chow crystal necklace on a black suede cord and my super future retro white shades.
yeah.
i kinda like how this pix captured the natural white light aura.

i am an southeast coast chick who has an interesting habit of living on west coast hours.
procrastination, anyone?

sweet dreams and make it a FANTASTIC day tomorrow. ok?
say it out loud when you get up and make it happen.
take control of your destiny.

see you on the astral plane.

13 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

gorge pout

DaisyChain said...

That is a fantastic necklace you have there.

Unknown said...

love the shades, i can scream now loudly that i am HAPPY!!!

May Kasahara said...

sometimes I think I'm a new york girl living on hawaii hours. . .

I always love seeing you in that necklace!

Jessie77 said...

I LOVE that necklace!!!
looking camera ready as always

Marina said...

Amazing necklace!It is so beautiful!!You look hot especially in this white light!

X

yiqin; said...

You always look so hot <3

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Amazing necklace :)

deltay said...

Fantastic day!

Rebeca Muinelo said...

:):):)

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

awesome necklace! :)

btw, would you mind fixing the link for me on your sidebar? i've moved my blog to http://lacouturiernyc.wordpress.com. thank you, darling!

xoxo,
La C.

TMFA said...

the sunglasses are a classic ehh!

sara sani said...

i've got the same shades in white, i had it almost for free 'cos my friends created retrosuperfuture! it's so strange they became so famous!