Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ckparis, sprouse, yst tributes, et al.


hello readers. how is your week going?
the world is a ca-raazy place. i freak out when i open my mail, but the news is even stranger. recession, madoff, israel...

ok. take a deep breath. you gotta learn to ground yourself if you want to stay sane.
it's a tough place out there for even the most advanced souls.
look at yourself in the mirror when you get up, and say out loud, "it's going to be a great day."
put it out there. set it up. do something for someone else that is totally unexpected.
your own problems will still be there, so back burner them for a minute, or an hour, and see if you can make someone else's day a bit better.
use you imagination.
and tell me how it goes.
and you know what? the positive stuff you put out comes back to you tenfold. really. trust in the universe.

moi? like i started out saying, the world is a ca-raazy place and i was not in the mood for a photo op today, but hey, for you all... :)
i have on ysl original black patent tributes, spouse violet scarf, wolford and my givenchy 'gale.
if you are gonna have a difficult day, you might as well look good with some major 'tude.

see you on the astral plane.

18 comments:

HvyMtlArmor said...

I have to say I was thinking the same thing about looking good when you are in a bad place earlier this morning, so I put on my own ysl trib to booties with the blue sole and was rocking them all day. I think youre blog talk is totally original and I love htat you remind me to always trust in the universe. You made me feel so much better after a really rough day, and after thinking about it for awhile and giving myself over to helping someone else my mind became alot clearer and i didn't feel so sucky, you are so right on in your mental state how did you get there? are you a yogi? I'd love to include you on my blog list, what do you think?

check out my blog www.houstonfashionwitness.blogspot.com.

thanks again for the inspiration, htown lovin'
SJ

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Words of Wisdom. Thank you.

InnyVinny said...

Thank you, chauss. Your words really keep me on the right side of things, especially in times like this.

You're amazing, love. =)

Fashion Is Poison said...

hi c. hope you're doing well. you're smokin' as usual

hugs

Kimberley said...

Long time lurker here and fellow Balenciaga lover. I love your blog, and love the message you put out there - I've definitely approached life differently since I started reading.

Thanks for doing what you do.

~Kimberley

If you get a chance, take a peek at my blog... :)
www.a-fashion-affair.blogspot.com

Vertiginoso said...

"YSL Tributes Heels" have been made for YOU !!! AND your words are a radiant help to cross this "Crazy Place" with a lot of Serenity . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

yiqin; said...

Very chic photo~ <3 love the shoes~

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

such words of wisdom Chauss. Yes what we tell ourselves and others does really manifest itself

Michael said...

The picture looks really nice. I like that blue watch of yours too.

L in progress said...

honestly?
your posts always make me feel better. i wish more people would think like you :)

chauss said...

fashion witness, not yogi, i am a cardio girl, and a reiki master....
it's definitely a daily challenge bc of all the negativity in the world... and then there's the
4th :)

najeema, cob by my blog for your daily dose. :)

alicia, you are a star!

fashion, kisses to you!

kimberley, thanks for commenting. do so more often! i will have to check your blog out.

antoine, merci beaucoup.

yigin, thanks.

butterfly, keep on stopping by. :)

mike, thanks.

neon, thanks, yeah, the world is a tough place, but hey it is navigatable.

Marina said...

Chauss!Looking at your legs in this incredible shoes I only think that I miissed it in shop. I really love it!Very chic photo. Amazing legs btw

X

Love + Cake said...

Excellent advice. Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes just saying that really can make the day pan out better. Nice blog!

xx. mav

Twiggy Mod said...

Love your shoes ladycakes, they look great :]

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! You look great in that pics! And I love how positive you are! You really rock!
Red Sole

Anonymous said...

Hi Chauss!
It's Daily Dayna.
I made a new blog.
Just wanted to let you know, lovey.
xo, Dayna

Anonymous said...

Your blog (and words, and style) are pretty much the best!! MWAAAH!

Liz Lizo said...

sorry to hear you had a difficult day, hope things got better. Looking fab!