Monday, January 26, 2009

fashion is poison


hey readers, my friend lucrecia of fashion is poison needs a shout out and some positive energy from you all.
i know i share a lot of readers with lucrecia. she dosen't permit anonymous comments on her blog. so, if you are a regular anonymous lurker, and want to send her a message, put it in the comments section of this post for her.

and if you are a regular reader of lucrecia's blog, you can post a good vibrations message for her here too. i will forward this thread to her email every day i get new comments here.

i linked lucrecia's blog above so you can send a message to her there too.
(i just don't know when she is checking it...)
but being the positive and determined person that i am, she will read what you leave here for her.

lots of love and white light for fashion clu, my cyber buddy and partner in shoe and bag crimes... :) and
sending you lots of healing energy, lucrecia.
xx c.

p.s. above pix was taken by moi of my desk with my blackberry bold.
yeah, one can never have too many guardian angels...

18 comments:

May Kasahara said...

I know she will be ok. All my love and thoughts are with her. She is beautiful, strong, kick-ass, ROCK and awesome. I miss her posts already and hope everything turns around soon ♥

Izzy said...

This is such a kind thing you're doing, c. I send my love to her.

InnyVinny said...

My thoughts are with you lu. I hope you find that everything is ok tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

awww thank you!
i am adding you now:)
x

Unknown said...

you are so nice:)
and i love fashion is poison blog. my thought are with her <3

Cindiddy said...

my thoughts are with her. get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I send all my positive energy to Lu and I hope you will discover everything will be okay...

JEYQ said...

she's definitely in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

you are so sweet!

she is in my prayers

Marina said...

I wrote her that I hope that everything will be allright. She need to believe in good!My thoughts are with her.

FASHION CHALET said...

she is in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

i so happened to click on your blog today-chauss. my thoughts and prayers are with you, fashion! get well soon! big hugs, jelly (tfs)

Mark said...

lots of love and light, lu. <3

WendyB said...

I'm crossing my fingers for her.

Anonymous said...

i was new to her blog, but wanted to say that i'll be praying for ya

Liz Lizo said...

Oh my goodness, you are such nice Chaus friend for doing this, She will definitely be in my prayers. You will be OK darling.

L in progress said...

i think of her constantly and have sent her a message.
POSITIVITY is the word!
lots of love!!
L.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.