Monday, January 12, 2009

ckparis, marc jacobs booties, et al.



hey readers. monday, monday... yeah.
and how was your day?

moi? well, let me tell you about my favorite starbucks barista, pablo, first.
i am a definite high maintenance starbucks customer...
today's choice: grande cap with thick soy foam to the top, no soy milk and a shake of those dark chocolate shavings. (do you know how hard it is to foam starbuck's brand soy foam with 100 percent humudity?) lol.

anyway, back to pablo... the boy gets a starbucks customer who demanded he put the whipped cream on one of those starbucks special drinks from the LEFT TO THE RIGHT!!!! wtf???
(i am so checking out to the 4th as soon as i can.)
yeah, that's how pablo started his morning...
and i think i'm high maintenance?
and how was your day?

alrighty then... moi? 'tude girl has on basic black american apparel with marc jacob black pop pom booties. you can't really see them, but i have on black lace and fishnet ankle socks...

see you on the astral plane.

9 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

Aww, I do try to be nice to baristas, because it must be hell dealing with people before they've had their caffeine fix. I think I would have lol if I heard the whip cream request, seriously.

InnyVinny said...

poor pablo.

I think the white light is working...=D

Rebeca Muinelo said...

:):):)

Unknown said...

i really love your blog post :)

Anonymous said...

great look!

TINA said...

you look stunning as always
oh, and I checked out True Blood for myself because of you and I must say I'M HOOKED!
thanks for always inspiring
xx.

Clem said...

Hey happy new year ! I'm sill on the school internet.. hope I'll have internet soon...

Miss you

Fashion Is Poison said...

ohh pablo! poor thing! at least he got to see you, i'm sure that made his day better ;)

Twiggy Mod said...

Hi Beautiful

Just to let you knwo Ive tagged you in my post.

Twigs x