Saturday, January 31, 2009

ckparis, vintage black hat and barbato boots



hey readers. how is your weekend going?

moi? my favorite vintage black felt fedora with a 1940's rhinestone sweater clip on it, sprouse leopard scarf, kain gray t shirt and gianni barbato distressed and embroidered leather boots.

i am not sure what is going on with alignment of the planets and stars, but communications have been a bit mixed up all in areas...
I95 south just closed for a few hours (traffic insanity), blogger.com ate my post, yahoo.com has issues, my clothing i ordered off the 'net got lost in virginia and i got someone else's order that didn't even match the enclosed packing slip.
ahhh, just another day in paradise.

any football fans out there? who is your money on?
tell me.. :)

see you on the astral plane.

17 comments:

laura said...

oh wow, i love the boots x100!

"see you on the astral plane" i love this line. see you there.

laura said...

haha thankyou, i will stop by again.

thanks, i love it too, no, not vintage, only about 4 years old but i'll keep hold of it and it will get there eventually haha.

Cindiddy said...

wow those boots in the previous post are crazy!!! i love them!

Elen said...

nice boots. And i love the thigh highs, insane!!

Vertiginoso said...

OOooooohhhh (YES, I repeat myself BUT) I really would like to be hunted by a sculptural "Cow Girl" like You !!!!!!!!!
ps: Mmmmmhh ("shy") . . . Actually I am a great fan of Football but this is "Soccer" . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

Anonymous said...

Those boots are great!! Mercury is in retrograde until 5 Feb I think - all communications mixed up, things break, car troubles, etc.

Andy said...

Cool pictures!
thanks for commmenting my new post :)

-A.

Marina said...

I think that you are like an american dream girl in this boots, hat and dyed denim!Amazing, dear chaussy!
P.S. I love your top. semi-sheer, grey, perfect!

lizz said...

the hat looks so cute!

-lizz
yummyfashion.blogspot.com

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

thanks! :) i love your outfit!

xoxo,
La C.

yiqin; said...

I wish I can wear hats as well as you! You look hot in those boots ;)

Michael said...

Cute pictures. Yeah the boots are pretty awesome.

Claire Geist said...

great denim shorts!!

May Kasahara said...

I hope things realign themselves soon :)

I love you in that hat!

STARR said...

Love the hat and boots! I seem to be having some technological problems too lol.

M said...

I like animal print! I looks great!

InnyVinny said...

Of course I will, my dear! I'll shoot it your way when I have it finished. =D

And grandma...well, it's not looking stellar. I don't know anything for sure, but I'll update you when I have something.