Thursday, February 12, 2009

ckparis and ysl tributes


hey readers. how is your week going?
mine has been challenging. yeah.
i just wanna hang out with the teddy bears on the couch, but the real world beckons.
yeah.
alrighty then.
major color meditation tonight.
time to balance my chakras.
i really want to teach you all how to do this...
a chauss seminar in the 'nana republic of the southern most portion of the U.S.?
come on down...

btw, i have on my ysl original black patent tributes, basic black stuff and vintage hat.
the oil painting behind me was custom done for me by Briggs. Briggs had a men's clothing company for a while. i know you can't really see it in this pix. another time.

see you on the astral plane.
p.s. bring whatever you need to get through the night. :)
oh yeah...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I looove those shoes! And you rock them so well! Seriously, your shoe collection is amazing!

InnyVinny said...

I think this is the one, chauss. Definitely.

I've been sick all week. Sucks.

Unknown said...

i needed a lot of your positive energy, i have a gynegology about an hour! god i hate them..
you look cool as always love xo

paulistanangelina said...

I love those shoes. They look like they were made with you in mind.

Izzy said...

love that dress on you. aa? or wolford?

Anonymous said...

you look so fierce. how did you get into this colour meditation stuff? it's sounds so interesting and balancing in this crazy world.

Marina said...

You and teddy bears!!!mmmm.Looks so cute!
black, hat, crazy sexy heels. What can I say?I love your style!Amazing sexy Chauss!
P.S. Today is a wonderful day. I planned party for my dad's birthday and preparing my outfit for my birthday (26th february)!!!!I met my BFF and spent a lot of time with her!Definitely good day!

Julia mode said...

omg our shoes are fab !!
=)
xxx

chauss said...

h of candid cool, fl is just a strange place... southern foridians are said to have lived in atlantis in a past life...

roisin, thank you!

alicia, go for it. :)
and feel better.

nita, hope all went well :)

paulistanangelina, you are so sweet. ;)

izzy, wolford with a black cashmere tse sweater over it.

maragrita, i am a reiki master. i've written about iton older posts in my blog. maybe i need o do a new one...

marina, great to hear that your day was suberb,and thanks. :)

julia, merci beaucoup.

MEMEME said...

super HOT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love ya heels :)
x Helen
www.fashionised.blogspot.com

Petra said...

Such beautiful shoes!! They are so darn perfect, love them!

Happy Valentines Day! Have a beautiful da xx

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Çok güzel site.:)

Miss Woody said...

aaarggh those shoes! i adore i adore i adore!