Friday, February 20, 2009

ckparis, theory trousers, tina chow and the third dimension


hey readers. how are you all? tell me...
very third dimension week for me...
i would like to go into more details, but this isn't the time or the place...
ahhhh, the universe will provide.
it is just as easy to be positive as it is to be negative.
change your attitude maintenant.
hey, you guys know i truly believe in the powers of self talk and positive energy.
yeah.
and in case of emergency... eat chocolate, and drink tequila...
hell, take the credit cards out of the freezer (i call them "frozen assets")
and do whatever you have to in order to get through the night...

moi? black theory trousers, black satin prada platforms (i gotta post a better shoe pix), dolce and gabbana shades and my magic tina chow crystal on a black suede cord.

make it a FABULOUS weekend. you know i will. :)

see you on the astral plane.

12 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

hottie x

X said...

cada día estás mejor.
Besos

Anonymous said...

you look sexy today. who takes pictures of you? i changed my attitude too, more positive and things went my way ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I need to see the shoes! p.s. I bought postage stamps for a fretting and confused non-English speaker behind me at the Post Office the other day (almost as good as coffee, right?)!

Marina said...

Hope, you will be in 4th dimension soon!Tequila or champagne is a good things for get 4th dimension))
I spent all week at home because I caught cold. Now i'm alright but lazy week means nothing...
I love your necklace. It is great and hope see soon your new shoes!!!

InnyVinny said...

Yes, you must post more pictures of the shoes! Hope you make it to the fourth soon, my dear.

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Hey Chauss,

Ha that is very funny about the frozen credit cards 'Frozen Assets' I was watching on tv the other day about a woman who did such thing to curb her spending appetite. Lets say I have nothing to worry about as there is nothing to freeze. :D

Couture Carrie said...

Hi darling Chauss, you look fab as usual! About that paste necklace, I think you should pay to have it fixed!

xoxox,
CC

STARR said...

Those shoes are great! haha I think I need some chocolate..

Beauty Standard Blog said...

have a great weekend!
and we need a closer look of those shoes...

Julia mode said...

lovve this photos !!=)

xxx

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Joan Smith