Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ckparis, louboutin monicas and kieselstein-cord


salutations.
and how is your week going?

stay away from the mailbox (the bills, stock portfolio nose dives and other crap will still be there tomorrow)

do not watch too much t.v. (doom and gloom, gloom and doom, recession...blahs)
true blood new stuff is NOT on until the summer so you are not missing anything...

buy some gorgeous, glossy march 2009 magazines.
yeah.

dream.
meditate.
eat chocolate.
drink exotic coffee from far away places.
laugh. alot.

moi? paparazzi shot of me looking in the mirror in my louboutin thigh high monicas, rich and skinny jeans and kieselstein-cord sterling silver 'gator buckle. the distressed smooshy black leather is a first edition thomas wylde ruched bag lined with black and white skulls.

like i say, there are distinct advantages to a disorganized closet...
i am always finding forgotten treasures in mine. :)

look in the mirror, and say out loud: "today is gonna be a GREAT day."
you have the power to make it happen.
and it may take a while, but put it out to the universe and
remember the universe doesn't operate on a 24 hour clock...
so, be patient.

xx chauss


see you on the astral plane.

23 comments:

InnyVinny said...

chauss, you should really publish a book or something. The best stuff end up on this blog.

Mind if I repost? Everyone needs to hear that blurb. =D

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nice boots

Anonymous said...

love the look today. love the attitude - I second what Alicia says - you should totally do a book of some sort. It would be divine.

Anonymous said...

looking good! love those boots.

i love reading your positive messages! so inspiring.

May Kasahara said...

you look gorgeous as always.

I need a couple of great days to come my way * * * *

stilettolover91 said...

the boots look absolutely stunning on you! i wish u'd more pics of u wearing ur louboutins! he makes the most amazing shoes!

chauss said...

i just answered you all personally and blogger ATE my post, so thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzzzzzzzzz out time..

Marina said...

I love Thomas Wylde bags!it is sooo rock!I love my mom's TW bag with huge chains and sculls!you look great in your hugh boots!It is something special!
I hope that your day will be good, in 4th dimension!

X

Natalie said...

Great great boots!

Valerie said...

hey ck, it's valerie from c.maddy's! i finally added you to my list, and alas I have commented on your blog. i think going to get back into the blogging groove, your posts have inspired me to do so.

Julia mode said...

Tanks for our sweet comments !!=)
This shoes are amazing !!! love it !!

=)

xx

PrincessImp. said...

I'll love to raid your dis-organised closet..maybe you won't notice the things I take off with ;)
Looking fabulous as always, madame :)

Fashion Garden said...

I love your blog !! Always interesting ! keep doing what you do !
xoxo
alice

www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

SYNAESTHESIS said...

Hi there!
I adore your blog! My husband and I are based in Paris and we've just started a blog of our own! We'd be delighted if you'd check it out!

http://feupale.blogspot.com/

All the best!!!

ryder said...

niceeeee. but remember the recesion!

chauss said...

marina, thanks. :)

natalie, thanks.

phillippe, i own several. they are all in the closet at this moment.

valerie, yay!

julia, thanks.

princess, awww, thanks.

fashiongarden, you are so sweet. keep on reading.

syn, i absolutely will check your blog. :)

ryder,
thanks for stopping by my blog. :) if you read the post, as well as many other of my posts, you will see i frequently shop in my own closet...and have the theory that one should invest (buy expensive) with stuff you will wear again and again and again..... my k-cord belt is about 10 years old and as fabulous as ever... my loubs are from fall 07 and as great as the day i got them!
i trust my judgment on big ticket stuff that i REALLY do wear over and over and over.

Mom Fashion World said...

those boots are nice....have a great weekend!

FASHION CHALET said...

i may be free for some weekends in march, we'll see, keep you posted.. =]

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic way to think about life. We could not agree more.

Be sure to check out our contest and you could win an entire set of Louis Vuitton luggage!

http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/contest.php

Beauty Standard Blog said...

sexy-looking boots chauss!
have a great weekend :)

zoe aka drinkupthefashion said...

you look amazing in those cb boots. :)

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I like to read stories like this. Just add some pics :)