Friday, February 6, 2009

ckparis, shelly litvak, sprouse and visions of coffee grinds


hello readers.
how are you all doing? tell me...

moi? when i saw this pix, taken with my blackberry bold, i had an instant dimension skip...
i saw a gypsy psychic studying the bottom of a coffee cup to see what the remaining coffee grinds meant to the client sitting across from her.
the gyspy even had a wristful of bracelets that made clinking sounds and that could rival my own wrist of chauss-celets.
hmmmmm.

hey, any excuse to get out of the third dimension today. can you all relate?

back on the third, i have on my rick owens distressed black leather moto jacket, sprouse violet scarf and a shelly litvak vintage turn-of-the-century ivory pendant on her signature black suede cord
avec my dolce and gabbana mirrored aviators.

i think the vintage necklace coupled with the purple (7th chakra higher psychic power) color scheme and rakish angle of the scarf thrown across my shoulder and lack of sufficient zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs pushed me to a past life flash.
welcome to my world.

see you on the astral plane.

p.s. lots of white light and kisses to lucrecia.
p.p.s. don't ever question if you "fit in", albert, and anyone else who has second guess issues.
if you are where YOU want to be, it's ok.

chauss rule 5(a): nothing is a coincidence. nothing...
got it?
and you can take that with you to...the astral plane. :)

12 comments:

May Kasahara said...

love this shot so much.

InnyVinny said...

Hey chauss. I'm zoning out listening to the rain fall. Nothing new with grandma which I'm taking to be a good thing nowadays.

Liz Lizo said...

I am so happy to see you in purple. Love the Gypsy reference...I continue to wonder where does Chauss get her chauss-celets from. Does she make them herself? maybe... Lately I find that I have been talking to myself a lot. Anyway happy Friday!!

Kimberley said...

I love that violet scarf on you....the perfect color.

When are you going to continue your lessons on the different chakras? I'm so interested to hear more...

Kimberley

M said...

I think you like animal print, am I right?;)

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Chauss you inspired me with this post to google 'purple 7th chakra' now I always felt I loved this color for a particular reason. Now I see it says 'Purple is the color of Spirituality. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment.'

Also because ur so fab I awarded you a fab blog award.

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot of you! are you making friends with your blackberry?

Anonymous said...

love that scarf

May Kasahara said...

I found it on ebay.uk - so I was able to save some $$$. Seller shipped ridiculously fast.

I think I could've done a UK 8 though. oh well ♥

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)
Thx for your comment. Btw, I wear Chanel blue satin a lot too (my faves are the black, the blue and red - all Chanel)!
Love
Su

Mark said...

One of my favorite pics of you, ever.

-une mandarine

Merily said...

i love your hair!