Friday, February 27, 2009

ckparis, rich and skinny jeans and burberry black lizard


hello readers. how was your week? tell me....

if you are having a tough time in this ca-raaaazy universe, hang in there.
you are not alone.
this is a difficult time for many people on different levels.
so, come here to escape for a moment or two and
get lost in the fourth dimension or
just feel the positive energy i infuse into my ckparis blog for you all to absorb.
hey, i am a reiki master and i rarely think inside the box.

do not let others bring you down.
you control your own destiny.
look in the mirror and say out loud, "today is gonna be a great day."
the collective consciousness is a VERY powerful thing.

moi? i have on rich and skinny distressed jeans, helene zubeldia crystal bracelet avec the usual chauss-celets and my burberry prorsum ankle strap black lizard platform sandals cira spring 08.
my closet is such a wonderful place to shop. lol.

see you on the astral plane.

p.s. if you are looking for lucrecia from fashionispoison, go here .

24 comments:

Fashion Is Poison said...

ck! great shoes ;)

i changed my blog to fashionispoison.com that's probably why! i will call you this week. it's been nuts...

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I am drooling over your shoes!!

yiqin; said...

Your shoes are divine.

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Those shoes are great.

Stay chic,
CS

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are great!!!

M said...

those shoes are insane

PrincessImp. said...

those prorsum platforms are in another dimension of their own altogether! <3
Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!

Natalie said...

Gosh, I'm in love with this pair of shoes, and most of the pairs you have!

Tereza Š. said...

your shoes!wow!

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes ;D and astral escape sounds nice, rollercoaster week, but the sun is peaking out so we're heading for better days!

Goldie Locks said...

what amazing shoes...

Marina said...

I love love your shoes!This is amazing one!I'm in 4th dimension!Thank you for your energy!

X

i am myriade said...

ugh those shoes are gorgeousss :)

Liz Lizo said...

complete positive energy from your blog...Fabulous shoes as usual!

Elizabeth said...

those shoes are amazing!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

sweet shoes

RAQUEL said...

vaya taconazos.....preciosos..
cool,chic

Unknown said...

Those shoes are so brilliant!! I'm in love. And that mirror is so cool...I want one so badly now!

I was just wondering if you want to exchange links?? Your blog is beyond fabulous!!

xx

Operation Micatron Media said...

Hey! That's awesome you do reiki! I have a friend that does that and reiki's me all the time when I have injuries! She just intruduced it to me this year and has worked on a few injuries! I must say it works great ;) BTW great post! It is a tuff time for a lot of people!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much... I added you! :-)

May Kasahara said...

those might be the most amazing shoes I've EVER SEEN.

. said...

I.LOVE.THE.SHOES.SO.MUCH.

very.

http://ccwearschanel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The shoes are amazing...

great blog :)

http://www.paperfashion.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

good one! i just added up tons of another emo backgrounds on my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info