Saturday, February 21, 2009

ckparis, givenchy nightingale, barbato boots and brickell key


hey readers. how is your weekend?
thank you all for taking the time and effort to post comments here.
you all rock!
and for those of you who have emailed me privately, it's great to get to know you all too.

moi? i have on a vintage black fedora avec a vintage rhinestone sweater clip, gianni barbato distessed leather boots, my yigal azrouel charcoal distressed leather moto jacket, givenchy black distressed leather 'gale and the background is biscayne bay.
welcome to my world...

see you on the astral plane.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look fierce in front of the bay. keeping positive, trying to get to the fourth ;)

TAYLOR said...

love the pic of you next to the bay, you look gorgeous as usual! looking forward to reading your future posts xxx

beckylou said...

why not use the pretty lace for a DIY-project? :D
it will look lovely on a handmade floral skirt
The vintage fedora is beautiful!

Beauty Standard Blog said...

Those boots seem great. I love everything distressed, so i'm loving everything in this outfit.

xo

Emily said...

GREAT photo, I am absolutely in love with the boots! I'm so glad I found your blog, great posts =)

Unknown said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but that bag is so amazing! I can only dream of the day when I will own one as well haha.

Also, the view is so lovely!

Anonymous said...

it was nice to see you yesterday. missed you last week. you and miami look great. i need to see the good things in my life. as you, i have many. at times it's not easy.
a.

Ariella said...

That's such a cool outfit. Love the hat!

bbb said...

that hat is so awesome

Liz Lizo said...

I love everything here from the scene to the outfit. Bravo.