Friday, October 3, 2008

ckparis, alaia and givenchy 'gale


hello readers. it's friday. get ready for the weekend.

me? paparazzi shot avec marc jacob pom pom platform booties, black and blue, and givenchy distressed black patent leather 'gale.

thank you for all your amazing comments both on and off my blog.
you guys seriously rock.
let's all go out for frozen pomegrante margaritas and cupcakes.

for all of you who have spread positive energy to others, the universe will provide. (and not always when or in the ways you expect...)
and to those who are stuck in a negative downward spiral, it is not too late to change. trust in the universe.

i was with someone today who was having a challenging time, and i invited them to step through my special energy vortex...and you know what?
i got them to laugh.
'tude adjustment in progress...
everyone develops at their own individual pace.

see you on the astral plane.

18 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

HELLO!!!... you are officially badass!

louboutinheels said...

I am addicted to your blog! love your positive energy! it really helps me get through the day!

CC

Marina said...

I love love love your dress!And your pom pom booties!You are amamzing!

Slanelle said...

Hey Hi! I've tagged you on my blog , check it out ;)

elysia mann said...

who takes your photos? they always look so badass and AWESOMEE!! hahah

Ashleigh said...

Im in that "vortex" every time I read your blog! Love it....oh and if you have any books you would recommend on increasing my resonance/energy level/what it is you study....etc..please email me..because I just love your positivity and how you share it with others/rubs off on others (at least me :P)...your writing is always so uplifting

Matthew L. Romo said...

you're so right about the negative energy, c.... I spent all friday arguing with people. It was one of those days where I had to come home and punch a pillow. haha still drained from the negative energy.

but today, it's all positive, sbux,stairs, rick owens jacket, skull bracelet.... and i forsee some margaritas... ;) have a great weekend

HANNAH-ZOË said...

you look like posh spice in this pic (in a good way) I'm sooo jealous of all your designer clothes! wana trade links?? I'm liking your blog (:

Laurel said...

Oh bb, I do love you. It's just as easy to be negative as it is to be positive.

Very much something that is getting me out of my rut today, along with the Giv those Marc pom booties. You are such inspiration, my dear!

Have a wonderful weekend lover!

Chantelle said...

YOU'RE SO FREAKIN HOT! You look amazing!!!

Chantelle said...

haha, they'll come up next I promise. I just forgot to put this picture up from a while back!

HANNAH-ZOË said...

Thanks for stopping by, i have linked you (;

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your style. that bag is beautiful!! =)

Anonymous said...

I think my head cold just cleared up after reading your healing words. Meanwhile you are as beautiful and chic outside as in. Do people in the third dimension understand this?! I toast your blog with a bottle of A positive!

Dana (MODAna) said...

congrats on making the tough cookie smile!
love the way you do all black

yiqin; said...

OMG I love how you posed in the carpark! Makes it like how bella said, BADASS!

NAYRA LAISE said...

I really love that fashion rock style bag.

Fashion Is Poison said...

ok i just HAVE to quote you on this and paste it on my blog. it's so empowering.

gasp! did you see my bag?