Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ckparis, balenciaga boots and astroboy



salutations, how are you all doing? tell me. i wannna know.

shaq has featured me avec my shoes again on the blog, hott heels. shaq chose pix of me with my balenciaga black leather motorcycle booties and my ysl 6 inch black patent leather original tributes.
you can check out the pix here.
thanks for the shout out, shaq.

i am having so much fun in my new bal black leather boots. maybe, a cartoon robot type of giddiness?
d. is convinced nicky g. must have watched this cartoon, AstroBoy, for inspiration on designing the bal boots. apparently, AstroBoy is a robot with legs made of rocket engines under his outer boots. check out this 1963 trailer of AstroBoy i found on youtube.com
here
what do you all think?

i am mesmerized by the double bootie concept. inside the bal high boot, is a hidden short boot.
d. says nicky g. just followed the female form.
things that make you go hmmmm...

see you on the astral plane.
xxoo chauss a/k/a astrogirl

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day was irritating, but ended on a very good note. I met one of my favorite people tonight and I had on cool shoes. =D

Laurel said...

GUH! C, you are so incredibly spot-on gorgeous every time I see you. Those Bal's look so incredible, I can't wait until we have coffee, chocolate and walk with a vengeance in our boots.

xoxoxoxoox

Chantelle said...

are you aware that you're smokin hot!?
Lovez iit!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

you look awesome in the boots :).. haha I just watched the cartoon, so cute... 1963? AWWW

♥ Marta ♥ said...

P.S. the AStro Boy song is so cute .. it's now stuck in my head :)

Anonymous said...

Life is good, Chauss!

Oh what a dream to encounter you in your Bal's while you are out shopping! I would probably have to join the mob!

:)

jelly said...

Ooh chauss--my first time commenting. Astro Boy--that's great-love the juxtaposition. Keep those sexy pixs coming! :) jelly (from tfs)

May Kasahara said...

astrofox.

Marina said...

This photo is the moment from spy movie, like a picture from Femme Fatale movie.«Nothing is more desirable or more deadly than a woman with a secret»!
X

Anastacia said...

I didn't realise there was a boot inside a boot, is it secure your foot. How comfortable are they?

Dana (MODAna) said...

wow, what a paparazzi shot this time!!
I am glad to hear your balenciaga shoes are giving you happiness and intrigue.

chauss said...

instant vintage, thnak you

laure, thnaks. coffee tomorrow?

belle, merci beaucoup :)

marta, i KNOW, the song is addicting....

bootjack, thanks

jelly, welcome and comment more often!

may k, love you!

marina, thanks, love your thoughts...

fashion pariah, yes, i wore them all day 3 days on a row....

dana, thanks. :)