Sunday, October 5, 2008

ckparis and ysl tribute too booties on any given sunday


hey readers. how was your weekend? on any given sunday....
love that line, every week every one has a new chance at winning.
so, set yourself up for a great week. ok?

moi? lots and lots of stairs....i like to blast my tunes and dance in the stair wells. yeah, not for the faint of heart.
ok, so 192 flights (46 story high rise 4x) today and 138 flights yesterday.
does a body good. i like to eat dark chocolate.
matt? are you reading this...

i have on my ysl tribute too booties (can you see how mezmerized i am by them?)
(it is so easy for me to zone out to the fourth...)
and some american apparel stuff. i will post better pix of aa items soon. can you see my stripes?

did you all catch True Blood tonight?
and for those west coasters and xax et al in europe i will stfu now....
i just hope mr. bill is on episode 6 etc... right xax?

see you on the astral plane.

p.s. clem, miss you and looking forward to you being back on line regularly.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those stairs? Wow. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Those shoes are so amazing.

Rumi Neely said...

Whoa sounds like quite the intense workout! GOD I want your boooooots ;)

Angela said...

i am still struggling with super high heels. those ysl look great.

Vertiginoso said...

OOoooooh and the "YSL tribute too booties'mesmerizing effect" is frankly contagious across the Ocean Chauss !!! You're perfect, full of carnal serenity !!!
ps: I would like very much having your opinion on my last article.

A Bientôt, Antoine

Anonymous said...

wow, i just found your blog and it is wonderful. your boots are amazing!

Fashion Is Poison said...

the workout sounds SO good. but goodness...i did TWO sets of pull ups and push ups the other night and i am SO out of shape. oh yeah it's ugly but i'll be trying to get back to doing football stadium stairs very soon ;)

you are the best c :)

Taryn said...

love the boots!

chauss said...

instantvintage, i like dark chocolate and zoning out, so this is amethos to my madness..

rumi, i like dark chocolate...

savvy, check out chauss rules on high heels. rule 1. pracitce makes perfect.

antoine, thanks. i will check it out...

porcup, welcome to my blog :)

fashion, cardio is sooo different than push ups.... i think i need to try to do ONE!!! lol

taryn, thanks. :)

Vintage Lollipops said...

Incredible...

Anastacia said...

I imagine it's pretty easy to zone out with such incredible boots on your feet. I presume you swap shoes to drive?

I saw True Blood, and i'm a little confused about how Bill is just going to vanish from the season since there seems like a lot of unfinished storylines? I reckon the killer is totally, Sam, the bar owner, did you check out his creepy writhing in that dead girls bed? I think its defo a good job Sookie can't see his thoughts. Thoughts? Apparently that vamp with the blonde long hair, (hot in the chair at Fangtasia) is going to be a big player in the season....

chauss said...

bella, thanks.

xax, hmmm, it depends how lazy i am ... i can drive with all my shoes, and also barefoot. but i try an automatic....
yeah, eric was not on true blood this week. he is how i picute lestat should have been played in the movie, instead of tom cuise...
not sure about mr. bill exitng the show....unless sookie moves on...
sam may be a werewolf...

glory said...

i should do the same on the stairs, i feel so heavy noww.. and i can`t help to envy you. those boots are perfect

May Kasahara said...

I need more of Mr. Bill in my life.

the boots never cease to make me gasp.

TEXTSTYLES said...

so incredible
need those boots
j'adore

diamondsinchampagne said...

Omg I am mesmorised by them too!
These shoes I wanted so bad. I needed chunkier ankle boots and these covered all the criteria.

LOVE your blog, adding you to my blog list so I don't miss any posts.
xxx